Written authorization from Atrium is required for all returns. Authorization must be requested either by writing to, sending a fax, or telephoning our Customer Service Department. Any authorized return must be shipped return freight prepaid to Atrium. All returns must be accompanied with an
Atrium Return Goods Authorization Number clearly marked on the packaging slip and on the return
The Request for Authorization Must Include:
A. Reason for the return - ordered in error, shipped in error, etc.
B. Item Number, Quantity, and Lot Numbers
C. Purchase Order Number, Atrium's Invoice Number and date of invoice.
All Merchandise returned to Atrium must be accompanied by a
copy of the packing slip or invoice on which the original shipment
Allowance Schedule For Authorized Returns:
Merchandise received by Customer that is not to Atrium's
standard of quality: If Atrium notified within 30 days
of invoice: Full Credit.
Merchandise processed in error by Atrium:
If Atrium notified within 30 days of invoice: Full Credit.
Merchandise returned within 90 days of invoice date in saleable
condition with written authorization: 20% Restocking Charge.
Merchandise returned unsuitable for restocking: No Credit.
Product will be returned, freight collect, to customer with
Merchandise that Will Not be accepted by Atrium for Credit:
- Merchandise returned without prior written authorization from Atrium.
- Merchandise returned without an Atrium Return Goods Authorization
- Number clearly marked on the packing slip and shipping label.
- Merchandise in unusable condition.
- Products not listed in the current Atrium price list.
- Merchandise re-sterilized, used, or labeled by Customer.
- Merchandise that is not packaged properly for shipping to Atrium and is received in damaged or soiled condition.
- Merchandise returned 90 days after original invoice date.
Although Atrium takes special care in the handling, packing and shipping of its products, damage
may occur during transit. Atrium suggests that all deliveries be inspected for shipping damage upon
arrival. Any shipping damage should be noted on the carrier's bill of lading at the time of receipt
and reported to delivering carrier. It is the responsibility of the Customer to obtain, file and follow
through on any claim inspection report with the carrier directly.